• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Breakfast

AniRus

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard if they plan on continuing the Be Our Guest Breakfast into the fall? We are going in October, and I've heard they were doing the breakfast this summer. Also, I've read that it is $20/ person. Has anyone been? Worth it or not?

Went this morning. Food was delicious but it is a personal preference. If you do a pre-park ADR it is a good way to get in front of the rope drop crowd for 7DMT or A&E if those interest you and you don't have a FP.

At this time, it has not been extended beyond July 18. You'll just have to keep watching the DISBoards to see what happens. The end of the test fell into MK opening hours changed to 8 a.m., and reservations fell off sharply when they extended those hours. It is a great value for getting into the park before opening, but most people did not want to spend their first hour of park time eating at BoG.

Thanks, Capang and Sharonbe! I'll keep looking out for it being extended! I hope they do! As hard as it is to get lunch and dinner, breakfast seems like the best potential time to get a reservation. And I do like that being able to get a jump on the rope drop crowd! :-D

I am waiting for August :) I already have CRT booked for prepark opening but if I can get BOG I will change it in a second . I just really want to get in early LOL

I just spoke with a cast member on the reservations line and she said to keep watching for BOG breakfast extension. She said while they haven't heard anything official yet, the response and attention it is getting seems to be good enough to carry it on. I am SO keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter