Be Our Guest Breakfast

Minerva Mouse

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had Breakfast at Be Our Guest? How was it? I managed to score a reservation a while back, but after looking at the menu and the prices, I'm not sure I wanna keep it.

I saw the menu too. Not sure I want to go either. It seems to be all about the atmosphere. Im going to try to reserve only for my DD to be able to eat in the ballroom :) Any place that I dont stuff myself at 8:00am is good too :)

We went the week after Easter and loved it. It was better than expected. We were on the quick service dining plan, so it was a good deal on that. Between lunch and breakfast both in the same week, we enjoyed breakfast the most

We went the week after Easter and loved it. It was better than expected. We were on the quick service dining plan, so it was a good deal on that. Between lunch and breakfast both in the same week, we enjoyed breakfast the most

What did you have?

I really hope to be able to get that coveted 8AM ADR when we go in August. I think my family will like the food, but for us, it is more about getting an early entrance into the MK, and still being done breakfast in time to hit the attractions. I have CP booked, but it is at 8:35, which is late for us.

I'd like to try it August too using a quick service credit, but I'm not sure it would be worth $20 a person if paying out of pocket.

I really hope to be able to get that coveted 8AM ADR when we go in August. I think my family will like the food, but for us, it is more about getting an early entrance into the MK, and still being done breakfast in time to hit the attractions. I have CP booked, but it is at 8:35, which is late for us.
I am keeping an eye on an August ADR for BOG breakfast too. We will be there in late August. Trying to figure out when Disney will release these dates but I'm starting to think it will just 'happen'. Like you I am hoping for the 8:00am time slot on a 9:00am park opening. I think that the food will be decent too, but the big draw is getting a good jump on the rides:-) I'm sure that as soon as August dates are released we will read about it here on the DIS. Good luck to you!

I'd like to try it August too using a quick service credit, but I'm not sure it would be worth $20 a person if paying out of pocket.
Agreed. It's a great use of a QS dining credit (which is what we will be doing) but otherwise it could get expensive. Good luck!

My wife and I ate it last weekend for a pre-park opening breakfast. We had the eggs florentine, which was delicious and filling enough.

Even though the perks of a pre-park meal were great we thought it was good enough to warrant another go during park hours this weekend.

I didn't think the price was terrible considering how much we've had to pay for other food items throughout the parks.

I hope to get a reservation in December.. but my question is this... can you take the leftover pastries to go? I can't imagine we would eat all those and the meal itself.

We got a 9:15 AM ADR for BOG. Will they let us in MK early with that time or will we have to go in after the opening show?

We went within the first week of it opening for breakfast and LOVED it! The food was excellent - I had the open faced egg/bacon sandwich. DH had the meat platter, older son had the croissant thing, and younger son had something from the kids meal. The pastries were great, too.

What we loved even more was that we were able to get SUCH a jump on the crowds that we were on our way out of the park by 1130 or so - all headliners done, plus lots of others. We were on the first go-round of 7DMT that morning!!

It was an EXCELLENT way to kick off the day...well worth the money. Good food + good touring? Win-win.

An 8:05 AM ADR makes it WELL worth it IMHO-the food was great and "First Riders of the Day" on SDMT is awesome.:)

I hope to get a reservation in December.. but my question is this... can you take the leftover pastries to go? I can't imagine we would eat all those and the meal itself.
I read on another thread that there were 'to go' boxes if pastries were left over. I was thinking the same thing as you and hoping that a Dis'er who has been there can answer this question too:-)

does anyone know the french toast on the kids menu is it sticks or real french toast? i'ld like to preorder.

What are the pastries? and, I'm more excited about being in an empty park, than getting on the rides early. Having the chance to take a picture of the castle without hundreds of people, PRICELESS.

Last edited:
We got a 9:15 AM ADR for BOG. Will they let us in MK early with that time or will we have to go in after the opening show?

Usually if your reservation is after opening time then you have to wait until the park opens but sometimes they do let you in early but it wouldn't be to early.

What are the pastries? and, I'm more excited about being in and empty park, than getting on the rides early. Having the chance to take a picture of the castle without hundreds of people, PRICELESS.
I agree. I have an 8:30 reservation and never been in the park before opening.

OP...I say give it a try. I've heard some good reviews.

I was thinking of trying to get an early breakfast for BOG for our trip next year to get in MK early, have only eaten lunch here 2 years ago. My family is not huge breakfast eaters, so my question is can just 2 meals be ordered and split between 4 people? I have 2 young DDs, DH and myself

I was thinking of trying to get an early breakfast for BOG for our trip next year to get in MK early, have only eaten lunch here 2 years ago. My family is not huge breakfast eaters, so my question is can just 2 meals be ordered and split between 4 people? I have 2 young DDs, DH and myself

Breakfast and lunch are counter service meals. You order what you want, find your own table, and get your own drinks and silverware. you can certainly share meals if you wish. We do that at all counter service restaurants.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter