Be Our Guest breakfast...waffles?

That looks like the menu that was rumored before Disney released any details of the actual menu. Some of it ended up being on the actual menu and some of it (french toast sticks, waffles) did not.

Ok darn...so hubby is not adventurous. Is it ok for him to order French toast from the kids menu?

I found it! Click for the allergy-friendly menu and viola...waffles!

Now for an 8:35 am reservation, and park opening at 9, how early will they let us in?

Last edited:
I found it! Click for the allergy-friendly menu and viola...waffles!

Now for an 8:35 am reservation, and park opening at 9, how early will they let us in?

If I am not mistaken, those are gluten free waffles, which won't be the same as regular waffles. You might want to check. I know they were the only menu option if you had dairy and egg allergies so I bet they are also the gluten free option.

I imagine Dairy free, egg free, gluten free waffles won't be very good...at least to someone who is not used to eating them.

French toast seems like a natural fit, no?

Anyway....anyone hear anything about them extending the "test" beyond July 18?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter