Be Our Guest Breakfast question

mbgrace

Mouseketeer
So, as a family of six, sometimes we have to divide our ADRs into two smaller parties to get the times that we want (book two ADRs, one for a party of 2, the second for a party of 4). I usually then stalk available times in order to combine to one ADR for all six of us, because I know that sitting together won't be guaranteed.

I was trying to combine this morning, when it dawned on me that it might be better to have multiple ADRs for the same time at BOG for breakfast. When we go as a party of six, we usually get one pastry plate with four items that we share. Since we can choose to sit together, the only difference with multiple parties would be multiple pastry plates. Is there a flaw in my thinking? Help!

Nope. Sounds logical to me! But as an FYI...last year we (party of five) were offered a large plate of pastries (maybe six items) but I asked for two trays and it was given to me no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter