Be Our Guest and splitting a lunch

nursegrl507

Earning My Ears
I dont know if this has been asked before or not. My husband and I are thinking of going to BOG for lunch but want to split a sandwich. Are you allowed to do this? I dont think you are able to split TS meals correct? But can we fo that for a CS meal?

I dont think you are able to split TS meals correct?

Almost all of the TS places will let you split a meal. Many people do this on the dining plan to save credits to use at signature restaurants and for 2 credit dinner shows. The only place that has very strict rules is Via Napoli which will not let you use 1 dining credit for 2 people.

If you're paying OOP you can share however you wish.

Whether paying OOP or on the dining plan you cannot share at buffets, all you care to eat family style places, CRT, dinner shows (Hoop de Doo, luau, Mickey's backyard Barbecue) or events like the Fantasmic Dinner Package and Candlelight Dinner Package. For these everyone is charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter