Be our guest and mvmcp

Snowhite23

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone
Not sure if im posting in the right thread but here it goes;
I have currently a BoG reservation for 6:40 p.m. and we are going to the christmas party, its 3 of us. Would this time be ok if mostly all i care to do is mainly see the fireworks, second parade and last castle show at 12 a.m. ? If i have time, i would just like to do the snow white and prince character meet or judy and nick (Which i know the line will be long). Its the only reservation for now at be our guest that i have and we are celebrating our 13th anniversary. I just want to know your input if this time is good enough? Another thing should i try to check in earlier? How early can i try to check in? ...Thank you...Jenny

Assuming your seated on time, I would allow about 60 to 75 minutes for dinner at BOG, so you'll be finishing up around 8:00 pm. You can try checking in early, but be prepared to be told you have to come back closer to your ADR time (5 to 15 minutes before). Assuming you want a pretty good view of fireworks, you'll probably have about 1 to 1.5 hours to do the character meet and greets. I kind of doubt you'd be able to get in any of the meet and greets between entertainment offerings.

Assuming your seated on time, I would allow about 60 to 75 minutes for dinner at BOG, so you'll be finishing up around 8:00 pm. You can try checking in early, but be prepared to be told you have to come back closer to your ADR time (5 to 15 minutes before). Assuming you want a pretty good view of fireworks, you'll probably have about 1 to 1.5 hours to do the character meet and greets. I kind of doubt you'd be able to get in any of the meet and greets between entertainment offerings.
Thank you so much for your input very helpful, but i was able to get a 5:00 p.m. adr! So excited!! :thanks::yay:

We had a dinner ressie last week on Thursday party night at 4:00... we got out at 6:30 and we didn't take a picture with the beast!!! We only got a splash mountain ride before party started

We had a dinner ressie last week on Thursday party night at 4:00... we got out at 6:30 and we didn't take a picture with the beast!!! We only got a splash mountain ride before party started
Oh my goodness!! :sad1:....im curious did you not take a picture because you didnt have time or because the beast wasnt there? I hope we dont take that long since its 3 of us and we already know what we are going to order:D

We didn't take pictures cuz the line was too long.. we would had to wait another 30 minutes... the beast was there though...

We didn't take pictures cuz the line was too long.. we would had to wait another 30 minutes... the beast was there though...
Oh for a second i thought he wasnt there...but i wonder if you could of maybe come back later and take the picture. Do you know if this is allowed?

I think it depends in your party day. We had 6:20 reservations for a Halloween party, there was no one in line to meet the beast when we were done. I think we were out of there in an hour or so. Worked out perfectly for us, but our party night wasn't crazy busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter