• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest and Fastpass Plus

arielsleepingbeauty

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
HI I thought I heard that Be Our Guest could be a choice for Fastpass Plus, however when picking our Fastpasses, it wasn't an option. I am wrong in thinking that it was going to be a Fastpass option?

It isn't a fast pass+ choice, it has its own fast pass that doesn't take away one of your three choices. There is a link floating around here on the DIS somewhere for it. I thought I had it saved in my bookmarks but I don't, I'm sorry.

I don't think you can book it until closer to your trip. I saw a few days ago a thread had been started about lunch fast passes opening up for February.

we r going april 19th for a week. should i be able to make them yet? how far out can you? when i went ot the site it pulled up my week im there but none of the days said there were times available. is this fast pass also only 60 days out like ride fast passes

It's pretty random as to when it opens for ppl to book. It's typically been at about the middle of the month for the next month. I booked mine around January 15th for February.

I just went back and looked. The February dates opened on January 14 at midnight.

So how come when i log on my dates show up already? does that mean they are open for april alrady or is it just showing me the days I'll be there?

thanks again,
jim

Even though your dates show up, you won't get much further than clicking the little green check mark,. The next page will tell you no times are available for that date. If you're going in April, your dates should open up mid March.

When you made your FP+ reservation what reservation number did you use? Is it the 12 digit number or has this since changed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter