• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest and Early Park Entry Still?

zstyles

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:25 Be Our Guest Breakfast reservation, we have done the CP in the past and decided to switch since we are doing quite a few other charcater dinners and have done CP quite a few times and wanted a change in the MK.

My question is how does this work, I understand there is a "reservation" line when you arrive but how early can you arrive for that line. So say we arrive at 7:45am, will we be scanned(magic band) than we would make our way back to Be Our Guest, or will we have to wait? When we had CP reservations in the past(be fore Magic Bands) we just went into the park and waited to be seated and hung out front of the CP.

Thankyou!

Park entry for BOG breakfast as the same as any other pre opening ADR. When you check in at the restaurant's podium they'll send you in to the ordering kiosks.

Thank you, I get how to order at the resturant, but my question is before we get to the restaurant: I walk upto the front gate at 7:30am, check in at the front gate...than what. Wait around or be sent back to the restaurant?

Greetings,

We went twice during spring break. Our ressie was for 8:10 both days. We checked in right at the park opening when we arrived ~7:45. They sent us into one master line on the left side. In my opinion, it didn't feel like they separated us by reservation time. Ours was pretty early, but I didn't notice anyone being separated other than for tours. Again, it's possible that the later reservations weren't there or something but we were just in one packed line of folks.

Once we got to BOG, the time seemed to matter more, but not at the front of the park.

We loved it and hope it becomes a regular thing! Enjoy! :)

I was crossing my fingers for a little more latitude. We have a 9:20 reservation for a 9AM park opening, but have my 75yo mother with us. Per the above, we'll be in the rope drop crush, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter