• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be our Guest and Cinderella Table in one day.

acewashere

Earning My Ears
SO my girlfriend want to do them both in one day because she doesn't believe we'll be able to come back again. So I am trying to figure out which one is better or which meal.

My girlfriend is under the impression that CT doesn't have the princess for dinner services. Which is why we would do it for lunch, but I've been reading that she is there as well as other princess during dinner.

Last time we did CRT for dinner we met Cinderella in the lobby only. Then, during the meal the mice came around, as well as the fairy godmother (she did a little singalong type thing). No princesses.

We're doing breakfast there for the first time during our trip next week, which I believe does have the princesses.

SO my girlfriend want to do them both in one day because she doesn't believe we'll be able to come back again. So I am trying to figure out which one is better or which meal.

My girlfriend is under the impression that CT doesn't have the princess for dinner services. Which is why we would do it for lunch, but I've been reading that she is there as well as other princess during dinner.

cinderella and the other princesses (belle, ariel, snow white, jasmine) are there at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

if i were doing it, i would do BOG for lunch and CRT for dinner. you meet the beast after dinner at BOG, but i don't care for the food choices at BOG's dinner.

The princesses will be at breakfast lunch or dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.

I don't think doing BoG and CRT on the same day is too much, in fact that's what we're doing on our next trip! :lmao:

I preferred lunch to dinner at BoG (and it's much less expensive). We've done both breakfast and dinner at CRT, and both meals were about the same. I'd say that breakfast is really overpriced, but it's one heck of a way to start a MK day!

Either way have a great time!

There are princesses at breakfast, lunch and dinner. After you check in at the podium you will have your photo taken with Cinderella in the foyer. Upstairs in the dining room 4 princesses visit all of the tables. When we were there it was Ariel, Snow White, Aurora and Jasmine.

Since Enchanted Tales with Belle opened, Belle no longer appears at CRT.

The Fairy Godmother and mice used to appear at dinner, but no longer. It's princesses all day long. :)

Yes, we are doing it on Monday, Feb 10. We are doing CRT for breakfast before the park opens and then BOG for dinner.
Have a great trip!

We did both on the same day in October and it worked well. we did an early entry breakfast at CRT and an early dinner at BOG. That way we saw both the Princesses and the Beast, got in early to MK, and just did a light lunch.

Yes, we are doing it on Monday, Feb 10. We are doing CRT for breakfast before the park opens and then BOG for dinner.
Have a great trip!

We did this on our last trip. It worked out great, and we loved both meals. Enjoy!

We are doing the same thing on our next trip. We are going to Be Our Guest for lunch. We like the menu better and CRT for dinner and the princesses are definitely there during dinner. Have a great trip whichever you decide.

Are the mice really at dinner? I don't usually book CRT but if Gus Gus is there I would book it in a minute!!

Are the mice really at dinner? I don't usually book CRT but if Gus Gus is there I would book it in a minute!!

The mice are not at dinner, just the princesses. A couple of years ago they used to do a little show with Fairy Godmother and the 2 girl mice during dinner, but they changed that to the princesses.

OP, if we weren't doing dinner at both BOG and CRT, we would do both restaurants on the same day :goodvibes.

We did CRT for lunch at BOG for supper. I have done BOG and both lunch and supper time. I wanted to meet the Beast this time, so we went at night. Plus, I can use ADRs for supper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter