Be happy for me-yey booked the flights

rachelanne

Mouseketeer
:cool1:Took the plunge for November 4-17 with virgin, found a good price and coop travel agents price matched, we are happy today,its been bad year so far, my mum died in car accident caused by drunk driver in March.Bet she is looking down on us with a smile now, *** she always kept saying when you goin Florida again.My lads are happy chappies today,bless em!:cool1:

Sorry to hear about your loss :hug:
Hope you have a good time planning your holiday, it's something to concentrate on :)

Im so sorry to hear about your loss :sad2:

Really happy for you, it's so exciting when you have stuff booked, gives you something to really look forward too!

Hope you enjoy the planning and have an excellent holiday! :goodvibes

:cool1:Took the plunge for November 4-17 with virgin, found a good price and coop travel agents price matched, we are happy today,its been bad year so far, my mum died in car accident caused by drunk driver in March.Bet she is looking down on us with a smile now, *** she always kept saying when you goin Florida again.My lads are happy chappies today,bless em!:cool1:

I think your mum would be very happy to know that you are doing what you love! :hug:

Glad you got a good deal. Hope we see lots of your posts on here while you do all your exciting planning. :goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana:
love a good dance.
sorry to hear about your loss:hug:

Bet she is looking down on us with a smile now, *** she always kept saying when you goin Florida again.My lads are happy chappies today,bless em!:cool1:

I'm sure your mum will be so pleased for you.

Happy planning :cool1:

I hope you and your boys have a great time planning your holiday, and an even better one enjoying it :thumbsup2

I am sorry for your loss

I hope you have a wonderful time :dance3: i booked with Virgin through cooprative travel too, have been really pleased with them :)

:)Thanks so much, kind group of folks you are:thumbsup2Today is a sunshine day,good luck to everyone else with your planning:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter