• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be careful if you order a gift from disney store online

stichy

Mouseketeer
Yesterday I got an email saying my package from disney store online had shipped. It is supposed to arrive today. I didn't order anything from disney. At least not that I can remember. I have memory issues so I couldn't be positive so I checked my account with them and I haven't ordered anything in over 2 years. Asked DH since my bday is in 13 days. He can't remember ordering anything but not to open it because maybe he did and forgot. I mentioned it to my sister and she said it might be from her because she ordered something for me but she thought it was coming later in the week. Plus she said she has no idea what my email address is. So moral of the store make sure disney doesn't have the person's email.

I've ordered plenty of gifts for people from Disneyshopping.com, they've never emailed the recipient that the gift was coming unless I've requested it. I only request it if I'm sending a gift to my DGD or my DN's, then I'll let my Mom, my Sister or my DD22 know that something is coming and request shipment updates be sent to them. If I'm sending something to DD22 I don't tell her and she doesn't know until it shows up.

Did it come? I'm itching to know what it was!

Hubby recently got an email from an outdoor store he frequently orders from. It was a notice saying his order had just shipped -- and it included an invoice from an order he'd placed last year and already received! It was just a glitch, though -- nothing ever arrived, which we were both glad about because sometimes trying to ship stuff back and straighten things out is harder than placing an order to begin with!

This happens to be every so often. It is a glitch and nothing to worry about. Months after receiving my order and even after I got the first email saying it was on the way and it came and all; months later I will get an email saying my order is on it’s way. When you sign in you will see it’s your order that was already closed.
I too was scared at first thinking someone used our CC and ordered something, but nope, just a mess up with their emailing system.

It was a happy birthday mickey plush from my sis. I promptly hid it before DS could find it. He commandeers all plushes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter