BDF's new trade thread!

Bestdonaldfan

Mouseketeer
Well It's been awhile since I had a list up, and I've decided it's time to put one up again. So here it is oh but before that we have some rules to follow.

RULES
1) Always be kind
2) This is not the price is right (I should know I'm watching it on TV as I am typing this) so please make me an offer, and If i want to I will counter.
3) A trade is between two people and their opinions of their items, if you think that the trade is unfair to me or another party i appreciate you trying to warn me or the other person but please be quiet
4) that's it please read on

NEW Items not Pictured
2x sets of POTC quest received from pins

Trading these things

Furniture (not in picture)

PINS
3x Fantasyland quest pin
3x frontierland quest pin
3x WDW Animal Kingdom Lodge Pin
1x Tron Bit Pin
3x Thrill Seeker quest pin
3x 1* Teleportation magic
1x Summit Plummit Pin
1x Popcorn Pin
3x Holiday 2006 wreath pin
2x Holiday 2006 Christmas Pin
3x HKDL Disneyland Hotel Pin
5x Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
3x DLP Hotel New York
3x DLP Disneyland Hotel

Posters

Room Codes
2x Animal Kingdom Safari Room Code
4x POTC Fortress Room Code
3x HSM Gym Room Code
2x POTC Cannon Room Code

WANTS
atis pin set
jungle cruise pin set
animation viewer
hm quest
priate ques t(old)
Pink Tiki
Gray Mansion
Minnie Hat
Usual Wants (Stitch Items, Sparrow, Inferno, Eye Pin, some beta)

5x Red heart Chair
5x Magenta Heart Chair

for candy cauldron? or white snowman

No thanks to both offers, I have enough credits to go buy them today. I just don't feel like spending the credits, plus since they are buyable I was hoping to trade less for them.

I'm interested in the gold philharmagic chair. Could I trade you some pink and red heart chairs for that?

Edit: Do you have pirate items from the pin cards to trade?

Hi,

I am interested in:
50th gold director's chair
ice cube chair (do you have more?)
herbie couch
thrill seekers pin (maybe 2)

Please let me know what you are looking for that you would accept for these 3 items.

Thanks!

lauralee- how many chairs would you offer, and yes i do

disneydreams- well i do have a want list up, or you could just offer

I offer ATIS Molecules and ATIS Ride Through Pins for Galleon Bow and Stern Chairs and Gold Treasure Chair from pirate pin set

i like snowman and firewalls.DLR pumpkins and dream items. oh and mansion clocks. also candy cauldrons
trading pan hat and musketeer

RULES
1) Always be kind
2) This is not the price is right (I should know I'm watching it on TV as I am typing this) so please make me an offer, and If i want to I will counter.
3) A trade is between two people and their opinions of their items, if you think that the trade is unfair to me or another party i appreciate you trying to warn me or the other person but please be quiet
4) that's it please read on

If you're going to post here, follow my rules. Please re-read rule #2 :)

There was nothing rude about what I said, I'm very sorry but I am very tired of people not reading my rules. I post them for a reason, and just for the record anything I say with a smile is not meant to be mean :). So I'm sorry if you took my statement as rude or mean, but it was not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter