BCV's - kids activities ??

Scoootch

DIS Veteran
Hi all! :wave:

Just wondering, does BCV's run any activities for the little kids like they do at community hall at OKW? I know they have activities there like finger painting and ty dying and little crafty activities and the unbirthday party and they're geared tword the younger kids. I know there's not a communtiy hall at BCV's but do they run any kids activities besides the pool/water games ? I'm just curious. My ds will be 4 yrs old when we stay. If not I guess we'll just have to spend all that much more time at SAB -- oh so rough it will be ---- NOT!! :boat: :jumping1: :earboy2: :fish:

The last Vacation Magic I thought said BCV children activities on Tuesdays in the Drawing Room from 2 to 3 this summer. We'll be at BCV in July and if it works out I'll swing my girls by to check it out.

When I was there in March there appeared to be no planned activities, and the front desk raised their eyebrows when I asked for a weekly schedule.

We were there the last week of March and there were kids games in the pool everyday. One of the CM's had all kinds of activities and my five year old really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter