BCV-Studios?

nezy

DIS Veteran
I am planning on bringing a college friend w/ me to BCV -she is a Disney virgin. I was considering, if available, BCV. Are there any BCV Studios that anyone would recommend as for as a good view? Do they all have a terrace?

When are you going? I'll be staying in BCV studio Sept. 28 thru the 5th of Oct. if you are going after that, I'll let you know.

Thanks R.J.'s Dad.

It is all in the initial planning stages but we are thinking some time in March. I have yet to call MS to check availability.

Enjoy your trip. wish I was going!

Nezy,

We just returned from a short trip, our first time home at BCV. I really liked our view, it was of Epcot Spaceship Earth and The Land and we could also see the fireworks from Illuminations. It did have a terrace - sort of small but enough room for two chairs and a small table. It was room 559. There is a road down below but we were not bothered by the noise being on the 5th floor.

Good Luck with your plans!

Jemima

My second stay at The BCV, this time I had a studio room. The view was of the pool, but it was very nice. Right next to the elevator on the 5th floor. Room 560. And did I mention the terrace ? It was at least 4 times the size of your average terrace. I'd say roughly the size of the ones at The Grand Villas on OKW.

Regarding room #560, what other view did you have besides the pool, such as EPCOT area, BW,...? I'm trying to get a handle on how these views work with this "odd" configuration of the resort!

Thanks.:D

Regarding room #560, what other view did you have besides the pool, such as EPCOT area, BW,...? I'm trying to get a handle on how these views work with this "odd" configuration of the resort!

Thanks.:D

Since there will only be 2 of us, I would prefer the smaller balcony w/ the good view. I am also very curious as the set up of BCV.

I remember when it was initially being built thinking that it was in the middle of the parking lot.

Where does that road lead to? Is it a road for the public or CM's only, I wonder?

The road that I was talking about is I believe a public road, when we were on the bus from BC to BW we would pass our balcony.
(its the road that goes under the bridge to Epcot, I think?)

Like I said you really don't notice the road very much from the 5th floor at all especially with the nice view beyond it. That location is also nice because we were very near the pool elevator.

Remember to request a location rather than a room # because you'll have a better chance of getting it. Good Luck!

Jemima

room 560 had only a view of the pool, and the parking lot off to the right, but as i said, the balcony was huge

We stayed in studio #469. It had a great Epcot view. The road did pass under us but noise wasn't a problem on the 4th floor.

I am getting the impression that odd numbered rooms are on the Epcot side. Is that so?

We just got back; stayed in room (studio) 527 with an Epcot view. At first I thought all it wasn't an epcot view, just tall trees blocking the view. Much to my delight, I could see the fireworks very well and even hear the music! In addition, it was just around the corner from the elevator which was very convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter