• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Studio

myronlynn

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any pictures of the BCV studios? Also, would 2 adults, 9yo, 2yo, and a 6 month old be too close for comfort in a studio?:bounce:

Originally posted by RichAyers
Personally, I think it would be...ittle tight, but not awful. Enjoy!!:sunny:

I would want more bedding than what you will get in a BCV studio. The 2 adults will have no problem with the bed and the 9 yo will fit easily on the hide-a-bed, but I am quite sure would not want to share it with a 2 yo. The 6 MO will fit well in the pac N Play, but there will not be a lot of space here.

... but would you enjoy your vacation?? With one room, everyone in the room has to go to sleep when the first one goes to sleep and everyone to wake when the first one wakes. I wouldn't want to do that with the age ranges of your kids. But, for us, that was the main reason we found and bought into DVC. We wanted more than one room on vacation!!!!

all the studio rooms are the same size mostly (some are smaller -some are larger) than a WDW resort room.

where did you stay on your last trip to WDW?

in a deluxe resort room - if the polyn or Cont - then yes it is a little smaller - in a moderate or a value - you will have much more room.

If you are used to staying in regular hotel rooms you'll be fine.
There is plenty of room for the pack n play. If you're like us you don't spend that much time in your room while at WDW anyway.
And we always fall fast asleep the minture we get back to the room.

These people are just spolied with their DVC. ;)
(And they'll admit it, too!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter