• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Studio Murphy Bed

DisneyCrazy123

Mouseketeer
Can anyone point me to a picture of the renovated BCV Studios that shows the murphy bed? It seems like the room will be really tight if the sofa bed and the murphy bed are both open. Thanks.

Can anyone point me to a picture of the renovated BCV Studios that shows the murphy bed? It seems like the room will be really tight if the sofa bed and the murphy bed are both open. Thanks.
It will be really tight. But DVC wants to squeeze five in a tiny studio. They just started the renovations a few weeks ago. It might be hard to find a photo. But it shouldn't look much different than BWV or VWL since those studios are nearly the same size and layout.

I would imagine many were already putting 5 in a studio, DVC is simply now providing a bed.

Here is the BWV. Look how thin the cabinet is compared to what used to be there. Actually with it folded up and out the way you now have more floor space.
http://i.imgur.com/8GRqRuC.jpg

With it down, there will be just enough room to get past it, but you will be able to.

I may have to give up the queen bed to my 6 ft 2 in son. The murphy bed looks small. And another big teenager will have the sofa sleeper. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter