BCV Room View/# Request

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by sabina720, Jun 21, 2009.

1. sabina720

sabina720 Earning My Ears

I am staying on 140 points from 9/15 to 9/25, I don't see a difference, as I do for Boardwalk points which vary for standard or preferred view. Does anyone know what type of view I can request at BCV, Epcot view, pool, etc?:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

BCV doesn't have view categories like the BWV's. You can request a view but it is not guaranteed. Typical requests are courtyard, Epcot, or quiet pool.

4. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

They don't have an Epcot view available. You can request woods, garden or pool. That's about it. Sometimes the woods view will give you a view of Illuminations, but not always.

5. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

You can pretty much request any view you want. There are a couple of pre-defined view labels for each resort but MS can free form any request that you want and remember, that doesn't mean that you will get it.

At the BCV they can free form the Epcot view request and you will be put, if available on the side of the building towards Epcot. If assigned a higher floor you might see a little bit of Epcot landmarks, if assigned a lower floor, you get a great view of a road.

6. sabina720

sabina720 Earning My Ears

Thank you, this is very helpful! I can't wait to go!!!