BCV Room View/# Request

sabina720

Mouseketeer
I am staying on 140 points from 9/15 to 9/25, I don't see a difference, as I do for Boardwalk points which vary for standard or preferred view. Does anyone know what type of view I can request at BCV, Epcot view, pool, etc?:confused3

BCV doesn't have view categories like the BWV's. You can request a view but it is not guaranteed. Typical requests are courtyard, Epcot, or quiet pool.

They don't have an Epcot view available. You can request woods, garden or pool. That's about it. Sometimes the woods view will give you a view of Illuminations, but not always.

You can pretty much request any view you want. There are a couple of pre-defined view labels for each resort but MS can free form any request that you want and remember, that doesn't mean that you will get it.

At the BCV they can free form the Epcot view request and you will be put, if available on the side of the building towards Epcot. If assigned a higher floor you might see a little bit of Epcot landmarks, if assigned a lower floor, you get a great view of a road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter