• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV room request

sandy0904

Mouseketeer
Because i am so indecisive i have just requested the 4th or 5th floor and closest to the Beach Club Resort/Lobby area. Lets see if i end up looking at the pool or woods/epcot. I just wanted to avoid the street noise and like being closer to the main building because of the kids. 16 days to go :cool1:

So we checked in a couple of days ago and got 3rd floor and opposite end of the building. Not exactly what we wanted but we're in Disney so I guess it could be worst.

We have never gotten a request at BCV until this past April; we arrived at 9:30 am and the people we were with had requested a big balcony. Well, we waited till after 4pm and got the big balcony, which they didn't even use :headache:. If we had just taken anything we might have been in earlier. We called and found out the room was ready; they didn't text us.:mad:

Because i am so indecisive i have just requested the 4th or 5th floor and closest to the Beach Club Resort/Lobby area. Lets see if i end up looking at the pool or woods/epcot. I just wanted to avoid the street noise and like being closer to the main building because of the kids. 16 days to go :cool1:

We have never had a bad room. Last trip asked for Epcot view 4 th floor ... View was a tree. But we have always loved our location. 1 side closer to parking, 1 side closer to market place ( and mug refills). 4 th floor 5 th floor and a couple 1 st floors. It is a small resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter