BCV Room request question

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time at BCV. We would prefer a quieter room as we will have DD, 4 with us. We'd like to see the fireworks but realize this might keep her awake. Should we go with a canal view? Would the bottom floor be better for a shorter walk? Does balcony size matter if we are in a studio?

You really can't see the fireworks from BCV. Renovations have started with the upper floors and it's unknown how much noise they will make while working.

:earsboy: Bill

You really can't see the fireworks from BCV. Renovations have started with the upper floors and it's unknown how much noise they will make while working.

:earsboy: Bill
So should I go for an upper floor to try to get a renovated room? Would the canal be quieter with lesser chance of highway noise? Does the quiet pool ever get noisy?

So should I go for an upper floor to try to get a renovated room? Would the canal be quieter with lesser chance of highway noise? Does the quiet pool ever get noisy?

Doubt you would get a refurbed room any time soon because where they are working is only on the top 2 floors in a small section of the resort. Anyway, that section is closest to Epcot making fireworks noise problematic if you want quiet.

Canal view is most likely your best bet. We have never heard the quiet pool get noisy at all. Keep the sliders closed, it really does do a good job of muffling any noise.

I'd put in a request for quiet room so that the room assignor knows what you are looking for. Otherwise they won't know that is the reason you are selecting a particular view and if it's not available they might place you close but in a noisy area.

I'd put in a request for quiet room so that the room assignor knows what you are looking for. Otherwise they won't know that is the reason you are selecting a particular view and if it's not available they might place you close but in a noisy area.
How do I do that online?

You would have to put in the request with MS if you are an owner and they can note something that isn't in the normal list. But if you just want to do the request online then you have to stick with the options in the drop down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter