BCV Questions of what to bring

yekcoh_99

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

We're staying at BCV in a 2 bedroom in a few weeks and my only other DVC stay was at AKV in a studio. I'd like to use the coffee maker and washer/dryer and was wondering what the best items to bring were? ie: do I need coffee filters, if so, any particular kind? Also, what works best in the laundry machines there? I'll probably just hand wash the few dishes we use. Do they supply dish detergent or should I plan on bringing my own little bottle?

Any other tips or advice is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

Thanks!! :woohoo:

Hi Everyone!

We're staying at BCV in a 2 bedroom in a few weeks and my only other DVC stay was at AKV in a studio. I'd like to use the coffee maker and washer/dryer and was wondering what the best items to bring were? ie: do I need coffee filters, if so, any particular kind? Also, what works best in the laundry machines there? I'll probably just hand wash the few dishes we use. Do they supply dish detergent or should I plan on bringing my own little bottle?

Any other tips or advice is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

Thanks!! :woohoo:

http://www.dvcnews.com/index.php/resorts/beach-club-villas/guest-room-inventory

They supply dish soap and dishwasher soap, just ask if you need more. You will need coffee and filters(flat bottom kind) if you need more than the starter park they give. They supply a single load size of laundry detergent. I usually just use the purex sheets as they are easier to travel with or else powdered detergent.

Denise in MI

I know everyone seems to like the Pyrex sheets, so we tried them. They leave spots on our clothes. We tried them in the washer in the room, in the washers in the main laundry room, and at home - always the same results. They look like oil spots and one has stayed on a pair of capris I have thru several more washings.

If you are traveling with children, a few sand toys and water noodles are nice. The kid's meal at Hurricane Hanna's comes with a small bucket and shovel if you are flying and don't have room to bring toys. Usually, there are some toys laying around that others have left.

Some of my must have's for any DVC vacation:

1. My own ground coffee
2. Brita Water Pitcher
3. Pryex laundry Sheets(never had a problem with spots)
4. Night Lights for the kids
5. Pop up hamper
6. Grocery Delivery by WEGOshop

Disneyprincess - you can get those spots off by rubbing it with bar soap and rewashing. We have had that happen a lot, but not with the Purex sheets but other laundry products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter