• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Preview

disfan100

Mouseketeer
Thought this might be of interest to anyone who is at WDW this week and will miss the opening of the BCV on July 1. Stayed at the Beach Club last week across a courtyard from BCV. On Friday (6/21) notice a number of people walking around. The gates blocking the walkways from BC had been moved to the side. Was told BCV was only open for cast members to tour. However, I was told that I could come back and preview on Monday, 6/24. Unfortunately, we left on Sunday.

disfan100

Just got back from Fla, but missed the "Open Mouse" I had spoke to some cast members three days earlier who had urged me to stop by Mon AM. When I returned that day, I walked aimlessly around until a security guard asked me if I needed assistance. Come to find out, the open mouse had been delayed. Too bad, as I had to catch a flight back home. Who knows, maybe I'll stay there next year.

What I saw seemed pretty nice. There was a comfortable check in area just off the port cochere in the front with a walkway to the main lobby. A statue of Ariel is in the garden in the front.

The shopping area to the Beach Club has been expanded to include food products similar to Boardwalk.

What a cute name: Open Mouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter