BCV points needed in Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim TB

Earning My Ears
BCV points needed for 5-7 days in August 04. I would like to purchase points-I am am not a DVC member.

Hi Jim,

I've been watching the other thread you started...I'm surprised you didn't get a response yet.

I can help you with your vacation plans. Price is $11.00 per point. 50% deposit non refundable due when you get the confirmation on Disney letterhead. Balance due 45 days before check-in. Write to me at DBBN@aol.com for more information.

I have enough points for the length of your stay, 7 days. Obtaining all the points you need from one owner vs piecing together a reservation from two or more owners will make the point rental process easier. Good luck.

Denis

I have pts if you are still interested. One Week is 134 pts and 5 days is 106 for a studio. Is that what you are interested in? I would have to check for availability if interested.

$11 a pt.

Email: annette.rigdon@ace-ina.com

Have a great day:earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter