BCV or BWV with 19 month old?

skippelm

Mouseketeer
Hi!
This is just third trip with our baby, we've stayed at BWV many times over the years but BCV only once. My memory of staying at BCV is that the CM's were great but I didnt like having to walk outside to get to our rooms- we felt removed from the hotel. My reasons for choosing BCV over BWV for this stay

- pool/beach for our baby to play
- newer resort so rooms in better condition than BWV
- quiet

However, we really like the "DVC feeling", like what you get at OKW, and I'm afraid we wont get that at BCV. Truthfully, we never really got that at BWV, but I guess maybe becasue lobby is smaller and it's our home resort it felt more DVC to us?

Any comments or suggestions, espcially about which rooms to request are welcome!

I don't like BCV either because you have to walk outside. When we took our kids when they were that age I much preferred BWV pool because there was no sand for them to throw around. The kiddie pool ins't bad and the playground is right there too. I found that our last trip to BWV the room conditions were better than BCV. I don't think the age of the resort matters because they are all in good shape. I think it depends on how well the villa that you get was taken care of. BWV is our home resort also and whenever I stay any where else I always wish that I was home. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter