bcv laundry ? - leave tomorrow!

mat526

Earning My Ears
I have rented points for a 1 BR at BCV and was wondering
if there were laundry facilities in the room or available
nearby? I am trying to decide how much to pack -please help!
Thanks so much, Maggie
(I am *not* a DVC member)

You will have a washer/dryer in your 1 bedroom. You may have a starter box of detergent(1 load) but will need to bring/buy your own detergent for the most part. We checked in twice in November, once we had a box of detergent, the other time we didn't. You can buy some when you get there but it will be at a premium unless you go offsite.

I buy the Wisk tablets (other brands may make them too) to take when I'm going. They travel well, don't take up much space at all and don't require a cup for measurement. I usually buy a small box of bounce sheets instead of taking along the fabric softener. They are convenient to travel with as well. Have a great trip.

Laundry Machines in Room = Less to pack!

The box they leave is regular TIDE - I mention this since we have some in the family whose skin reacts to this detergent and we need to have Arm and Hammer or something similar like dye/scent free Tide for our washing

Have a great trip!

:wave:

Thanks so much for your help! These boards are *great*!
Off we go... -Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter