BCV in late August

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by LakeAriel, Jun 19, 2005.

1. LakeAriel

LakeAriel DIS Veteran

What does anyone think about getting a one bedroom for late August of 2006 at 7 months out? How about the weekend of the October 21/22 of this year in a studio at this late date? :wave:

2. Beca

Beca Apparently, we all have more money than brains!!!

In late August you may not have any problems...the kids go back to school earlier and earlier...but, that is still a long way away....only time will tell.

I really think Oct of THIS year might be a different story. You'd DEFINITELY be waitlisting for that one, and I think the waitlists are pretty long. But, give it a shot.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Beca

3. mef78

mef78 How many days?

I'm currently waitlisted for BCV in October, and your dates fall within mine; so chances are you'll be waitlisted.

4. LakeAriel

LakeAriel DIS Veteran

Yes, they had a studio for Friday the 21st but not the Saturday! :sad2:
    Thanks!!

5. Disney  Doll

Disney Doll DIS Security Matron

It's a good possibility that it will be available since many schools are back in session by late August, and the crowds are thinner.

6. conciergekelly

conciergekelly DIS Veteran

I got a studio late July at BCV about 5 or 6 months out. No problem. That is more busy time than Late august. For the record I also got a studio the week before X-mas at VWl (checking out on X-mas eve) at 7 months. :goodvibes I have never called and not gotten what I wanted at the 7 month mark or less. If it happens to be booked, they will wait list you.