BCV in late August

LakeAriel

DIS Veteran
What does anyone think about getting a one bedroom for late August of 2006 at 7 months out? How about the weekend of the October 21/22 of this year in a studio at this late date? :wave:

In late August you may not have any problems...the kids go back to school earlier and earlier...but, that is still a long way away....only time will tell.

I really think Oct of THIS year might be a different story. You'd DEFINITELY be waitlisting for that one, and I think the waitlists are pretty long. But, give it a shot.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Beca

I'm currently waitlisted for BCV in October, and your dates fall within mine; so chances are you'll be waitlisted.

It's a good possibility that it will be available since many schools are back in session by late August, and the crowds are thinner.

I got a studio late July at BCV about 5 or 6 months out. No problem. That is more busy time than Late august. For the record I also got a studio the week before X-mas at VWl (checking out on X-mas eve) at 7 months. :goodvibes I have never called and not gotten what I wanted at the 7 month mark or less. If it happens to be booked, they will wait list you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter