BCV coffee makers

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
What types of coffee makers do they have? Also what is the closest location to the villas for coffee in the morning? Thank you!

The villas have 10 cup Mr Coffee type coffee makers which use basket filters. The studios have 4 cup coffee makers.

The BC Marketplace would be the closest place to get a cup of coffee. It is just across the courtyard from the BCV entrance.

Studios also normally have the 10-12 cup coffee maker. Once in awhile you run across the 4 cup but can call housekeeping and get the larger one. We've always had the larger one in every studio.

I hate those coffee makers...they are so cheap. They get the job done but they are junk. I wish they would put Keurigs in the villas. I know it will never ever happen because they are expensive but one can wish....

Coffee out of any drip coffee maker, even a cheap one, always beats a Keurig, they make lousy coffee.

Studios also normally have the 10-12 cup coffee maker. Once in awhile you run across the 4 cup but can call housekeeping and get the larger one. We've always had the larger one in every studio.

Unfortunately, when we called housekeeping, it took 2 hours to get our large coffee maker. Also, I don't know if it's just coincidence, but in the studios we always used to get a 10-12 cup coffee maker. Then, a couple years ago, we started getting the 4 cup ones. I've been wondering if, when the coffee pots burn out, they replace the studio ones with the 4 cup size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter