BCV 6 1/2 months out!

off to neverland

DIS Veteran
I got it! I just booked four nights: a two bedroom villa and a studio, 6 1/2 months away. I was surprised, since I thought I was too late.

I switched my group from SSR to BCV. I really struggled with this decision, but decided the closeness to Epcot was most important for this particular trip, since my Mom is a huge Epcot fan.

This will be our first trip as DVC members. We're taking my family, and I so want this to be a special trip. I hope we have no problems with check in or our rooms.

May seems soooo far away!!!!!

We are DVC members at BCV's as well. Just a happy little plus about BCVs, every time our family has stayed there we have been able to see the fireworks from Epcot from our room balcony! It is a great experience! Also if you feel the need don't forget to pool hop! The new pool at OKW should be done by the time you go!!!!

Well, that anomaly worked well for you. Glad to hear it. With BCV being so small, it's pretty cool that what you wanted was still available at 6 months out!

Notably, I just called this morning on the off chance that I could get any DVC studios for some friends during february vacation, expecting everything to be completely booked. So I was shocked (and MS was surprised too) to discover an available studio at VWL for the Tues-Fri (3 nights) of February school break! Ideally I think they would like an Epcot resort best since they have girls 10 and 12, but I am sure they will be pleased to get anything at all, and ecstatic to get VWL.

I have even more good news!

I just called MS and added one more studio to that reservation.

So now I just have 17 points left for 2006. It's our first trip as members, and I've already spent 2005's points, and most of 2006! I now have serious add-on-itis.

This DVC thing has me completely addicted.

Sick, sick, sick, but oh so very much fun!

I have to say DVC is amazing, but my favorite part is at check-in when a cheery CM says, "Welcome Home."

Congrats on your ressies!!!

Glad you got your requests! I just got mine, too at 6 months out at BCV and was truly surprised to get a Sun-Fri reservation no problem!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter