BCV 2 bedroom 2 queens?

Jewel1310

Mouseketeer
I booked a 2 bedroom BCV in April for my 2 adult kids, their spouses and me through Disney directly. We have never stayed in a Disney Villa before. When I booked it, it showed 2 queen beds in one bedroom but I have seen some people indicate it could be 1 queen bed and a pull out couch in one of the rooms? Should I be worried that the 2 bedroom BCV might not have 2 queen beds? I don't see anywhere in my reservation where this is indicated?

This is what I show on the WDW booking site "1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa or 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Double-Size Pull Down Bed"

I booked a 2 bedroom BCV in April for my 2 adult kids, their spouses and me through Disney directly. We have never stayed in a Disney Villa before. When I booked it, it showed 2 queen beds in one bedroom but I have seen some people indicate it could be 1 queen bed and a pull out couch in one of the rooms? Should I be worried that the 2 bedroom BCV might not have 2 queen beds? I don't see anywhere in my reservation where this is indicated?

This is what I show on the WDW booking site "1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa or 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Double-Size Pull Down Bed"
The 2BR villas at BCV come in two configurations that both sleep 8; dedicated and lock-off. The dedicated has the master BR with 1 king, and a separate bedroom with 2 queens. The sleeper sofa is in living room and can accommodate an additional 2 guests. The lock-off is basically a 1BR and studio combined. The 1 BR portion has the master BR similar to the 2BR dedicated and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The studio portion has a queen bed, another sleeper sofa and the pull down twin bed. In the lock-off configuration someone will be sleeping on a sleeper sofa.

I would call back to make sure you have reserved a "dedicated 2BR villa".

There are two booking categories for 2BR DVC BC. One has a lockoff, which would have a queen and a sleeper. One is s dedicated, which has two queens. Looks like you are booked in dedicated.

The living room is a sleeper sofa. There are no fancy Murphy pull-downs, like there are in the resorts that have been renovated. That is just wishful thinking in that description. It might have that description because other 2BR dedicated do have that, like VGF.

Thank you both. That is very helpful! I will give them a call to validate as I would prefer no stress on who gets a pull out bed lol

All BCV 2-bedrooms booked with cash, directly through WDTC are dedicated two-bedrooms with the 1 king, 2 queen combination. BCV is about to be renovated (starting tomorrow), so there is a possibility you will also have a pull down murphy in the living room - that just hasn't been confirmed as part of the refurb of yet.

I times past, there were actually 3 categories of 2 bedrooms; Lock-off, Dedicated (with 1 Q and 1 Q Sleeper Sofa in the second bedroom), and Dedicated with 2 Queen Beds in the second bedroom. If you are looking at much older posts, you could see this being talked about and might be confused.

From what others had told be is that after BCV was constructed they could not put 2 queens in the second bedroom of all the dedicated 2 bedrooms due to fire laws. I believe this was due to the balcony door access and those with balcony doors in the second bedroom were likely to have the 1 queen bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa. After one of the refurbishments they changed the bedding so all the dedicated 2 bedrooms had 2 queens. I don't think anything change with the structure, so maybe the fire law???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter