BCV 1 bedrooms upgrade to 5 people?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
Sounds like studios will definitely get upgraded from 4 to 5. What about the 1 bedrooms though? Thanks

They only have space for 4. You can have 5 but you must supply a bed (aero bed, sleeping bag...) sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels yourself.

There is no room in the living of the BCV 1BRs to add a pullout chair or murphy bed so there has not been a change in the number of beds in the one bedrooms so I wouldn't expect a change in the occupancy numbers. It did not change at BWV when they added the murphy bed.

Ok thanks! If you do the own bedding/sheets thing can you still book 5 through the reservation tool? So you get ME, fast passes, etc?

Ok thanks! If you do the own bedding/sheets thing can you still book 5 through the reservation tool? So you get ME, fast passes, etc?
DVC will allow you to book 5 of any age in all 1-bedrooms with the exception of the Values at AKV (which are only 4 plus an infant).

Wow that is a relief. The website makes you think that is not possible and I can't get into the booking tool yet. Thanks for your help.

Wow that is a relief. The website makes you think that is not possible and I can't get into the booking tool yet. Thanks for your help.
The booking tool for 1-bedrooms that don't officially sleep will state:
Sleeps 4 - 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter