BCS National Championship Game

Watching the game while listening to Ely Gold (he's about 30 seconds ahead of the tv)! ROLL TIDE ROLL......Bama Boys, bring home #15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas here representing! Lots of friends of the Roll Tide out here in Texas. RTR!!!!!

Don't know if you Texans are A&M fans, but they did an AWESOME job the other night!!! We SEC teams have to stick together!!!

I'm in Ohio but have relatives in AL and have property in AL...

ROLL TIDE!!! :thumbsup2

TC :cool1:

I have a good friend who is an Ohio State fan. She loves her boys as much as I love my Bama Boys. Another friend from Florida is working the game tonight. Met them both through Disney boards. I so wish Ohio State was the team we were playing!! We all said it would have been perfect for the three of us!

I have a good friend who is an Ohio State fan. She loves her boys as much as I love my Bama Boys. Another friend from Florida is working the game tonight. Met them both through Disney boards. I so wish Ohio State was the team we were playing!! We all said it would have been perfect for the three of us!

Oh I wish it had been Ohio State as well, but that wasn't meant to be.

<~~~~~~~ As you can see from my name, my team didn't stand a chance to make it to the Championship game, but I'd much rather see AL win than ND. ::yes::

Yep, I say I'm a Bama fan first, but I LOVE the SEC!!!! I root for all of them when they are playing out of conference. And like I said before, it wouldn't matter which was playing tonight, if it wasn't Bama, I'd be rooting for them!! I even rooted for our nemis, Auburn in 2010. I wanted them to win and I was glad when they did.

Don't know if you Texans are A&M fans, but they did an AWESOME job the other night!!! We SEC teams have to stick together!!!

:thumbsup2 Proud Aggie grad and I loved watching the Cotton Bowl. Cheered on all the SEC schools up to this point. Love the relationships of the SEC. It's very much a brotherhood. We might beat up on each other, but it certainly seems that we will cheer each other on against other teams. Love that. And love what Bama is doing to Notre Dame. Keep it up, Tide! SEC needs another championship!

Go Irish!
(I had to represent at least...)
Man, is this painful. Alabama is just huge and fast.
I'm hoping second quarter is at least competitive.

This is not the National Championship game, this is the Notre Dame Mystique destruction game.... OMG it's awful

Brent Musburger just said that "If this were a title fight then they'd call it off!" :lmao: Rooting for the Irish here ~ I think they used all their luck in the regular season. How much did Notre Dame fans pay for BCS tickets to watch their team get slaughtered? At least their women's basketball team upset UCONN.

We don't have a dog in the fight (Big 12) so we turned it off at halftime.

IMO this is going to hurt Notre Dame & the other independent teams. No one can argue that they were undefeated in their regular season but I think you could argue that their schedule wasn't as strong as teams affiliated with a conference.

We don't have a dog in the fight (Big 12) so we turned it off at halftime.

IMO this is going to hurt Notre Dame & the other independent teams. No one can argue that they were undefeated in their regular season but I think you could argue that their schedule wasn't as strong as teams affiliated with a conference.

I think that's the whole issue. There were plenty of better teams but the media wanted Notre Dame so bad

Catching bits and pieces. My niece is an athletic training major so she's working the game. Haven't seen her yet, which I suppose is a good thing, meaning no one has needed her attention due to an injury. Roll Tide!

Brian Kelly is going to have a stroke right there on the sideline if they don't score on this series. He said during halftime, "All we need is 7 points." I just think he's hoping it isn't a shut-out at this point.

I'm anxious to see if he will go ahead and put Tommy Reece in - he can't do any more damage at this point in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter