• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BC Workout room

CaptainMidnight

DIS Veteran
Looks like the BCV will share workout facilities with the existing BC. Has anyone used this facility? Is it nice? I always try to work out on vacation, and have appreciated the BW and Vero facilities. Great equipment, nice access, haven't been crowded, Vero is very informal and usable most times of the day with tons of equipment.

The artists rendering also seems to suggest a separate lobby area for the BCV, not check in, but lobby like WLV has. That will be a nice place to get in out of the sun and sit once and a while.

I worked out there when we stayed at BC in 94. I can't remember what kind of machines they have but it was really nice. Last year I used the spa before getting a massage at the Ship Shape Health Club but not the weights or cardio machines but everything still looked in really good condition. I think they even have an area of free weights but I'm not sure.

Do you know if DVC members get to use the workout facilities free of charge?

BW use is free of charge, and they are listed on the Beach Club Villas website as an amenity, I'm sure use of those facilities will be free (unless possibly they are abused).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter