BC to MK by bus

It was about 10 minutes last week but we were lucky & the bus pulled up just as we got to the bus stop.

Once the bus arrives at BC and a "possible" stop at The Boardwalk, 15 - 20 minutes. :moped:

Can you get a "double" stroller (actually a sit-n-stand model) on the bus from the BC to the parks? We will have our 1 yr old and 4 yr old and would love to take our own stroller to the parks, but not have to rent a car. Is this possible - or a complete headache (for us and/or the others riding the bus with us)?

The stroller is a pain if there is standing room only. I've gone by bus to MK alone with my toddler. I put him facing me on my lap and then the stroller directly in front of me. Money-wise, I think you're better off not renting a car and just use your stroller on the bus. Besides, if you used the car, you'd have to fold up the stroller to get it on the tram at the parking lot.

Our first WDW vacation: We will be at BC the last week of Sept. Should we expect the buses to be packed (and therefore a total pain with the stroller) or not that bad (and do-able with the stroller)?

You should not have problems at the end of September. We were at the Boardwalk in June and the buses were fine even with the large crowds. The best idea is to avoid peak travel time. This is especially true at park closings when everyone starts heading out at the same time. Take your time and either sit on a bench or shop for a while. By the time you get to the bus stop it will be quiet. We did this at the MK after Wishes and the bus area was pretty empty.

I hated the buses from BC. Sorry to be negative, but wow, they were crowded and made stops at every other EPCOT Deluxe resort before heading anywhere.

I'd budget at least 45 minutes to get from BC to MK. Sorry, but the bus service from the EPCOT area resorts is by far the worst of any of the Deluxes.

John, it is much improved now. The Y&BC don't usually share with Boardwalk anymore when going to MK...actually I think Tyler said that they never share now.

We have always avoided the buses but from now on when staying at BCV and going to MK, we plan on usually taking the bus. We'll still drive to the other parks though.

We took a bus from the BC to the MK on the morning of 8/17 and the bus went straight from the BC to MK... On 8/14, when we traveled to the BC from the MK, the bus stopped first at the YC (right next door, no biggie) and then at the BC.

We didn't stop at the Boardwalk or any other Epcot resort on these occasions. All went very smoothly. Plenty of room, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter