• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BC studio or CSR?

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
I am looking at possibly going next April. Since my dd's will be 9 and 13, a nice fun pool is important to them. If I rent points, we may be able to get a studio for about the same price as a room at CSR. What hotel would you prefer? Any tips for renting points? Is it too soon to request a reservation for the studio? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

For renting points, you should check out the DVC board. BC is a deluxe with a great pool and CSR is a mod with a great pool. Your decision will be made once you decide whether or not to rent points. BC has queen beds and interoir corridors and CSR has full beds with exterior corridor. CSR does not share buses like BC but at BC you have the boat as an option and the location is better.

You can view my website below for pics and info on CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter