BC- SAB to room?

dispooka

Earning My Ears
I think I saw this before somewhere, but can't find it again....:confused3

Is there a way back from SAB to your room at BC, without having to go through the lobby in your swimwear?

Check the thread on here for BC/YC. Loads of info on there to answer your question. Plenty of experts to offer help

I think I saw this before somewhere, but can't find it again....:confused3

Is there a way back from SAB to your room at BC, without having to go through the lobby in your swimwear?

There is a door that is to the right of the lobby door as you are returning to the BC from the pool. It leads to the hallway that is closest to the elevator. You could use that door to reach the elevators without going through the lobby. This exit is very close to the elevators and very convenient when going from the elevators to the outside.

If your room is closer to the Epcot side of the resort, then there are some exit doors that will lead you into the building if you want to use the stairs instead of the elevator. :)

Yes, a few. They will be easy to see when you get there, so don't give it another thought. Have a great time, dispooka!

:goodvibes

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest