BC or BW std rooms.. ?!?!

29Scienceguy

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone.. My family is planning a July trip to WDW, and we've stayed many times at the Fort (campground) and LOVE it.. We wanted to try something on site and love the Epcot area. For the days we are looking at, they have 1 BR villas and regular rooms at BW. At BC they only have the regular rooms, or water view regular room.. I am not sure if it would be worth an extra $400 just for the water view at BC.. For the difference, we could upgrade to the 1 BR Villa at BW.. (none available at BC) Any input!!

PLEASE HELP!! 2 DD and DW all have different opinions!! :yay:

I would choose BC because of the environment and the pool ;) plus, it's closer to EPCOT, which has a LOT of dining options all in itself... but that's just my personal opinion :thumbsup2 hope it helps :)

I would choose BC because of the environment and the pool ;) plus, it's closer to EPCOT, which has a LOT of dining options all in itself... but that's just my personal opinion :thumbsup2 hope it helps :)

THANKS DD.. you need to tell that to your DM... LOL:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter