BC Marketplace from YC

BJSforVols

Mouseketeer
If we choose the YC over the BC, can we still use the market place at the BC? How long is the average walk from the YC to the market place at the BC? What about the bus stops? If you have valued the two resorts fairly equal other than bus stops, is the bus stop at the YC a big enough advantage over the BC to sway us into the YC?

Anyone can use the BC Marketplace. BC Marketplace is just off the BC lobby. A walk from the YC lobby to the BC lobby is about 5 minutes.

We believe the YC bus stop is far better. It is usually less crowded because it boards before BC/BCV stop. As such, leaving YC&BC you are more likely to get a seat. Coming back, you get off before BC/BCV.

Having said that, YC and BC are very similar halves of the same large resort.

If we choose the YC over the BC, can we still use the market place at the BC?
Yes

How long is the average walk from the YC to the market place at the BC?
it's about 5 mins from YC lobby to BC lobby.

What about the bus stops? If you have valued the two resorts fairly equal other than bus stops, is the bus stop at the YC a big enough advantage over the BC to sway us into the YC?
They share Bus Stops .... YC picks up and drops off before BC

Yes you can still access the BC marketplace when staying at YC. The walk is no more than five minutes even when staying at the far end of YC (of course then I would recommend coming out the exit door and walking along by the pool rather than going back through the lobby).

No on the bus stop issue. Effectively a non-issue as far as I am concerned.

Griz

If we choose the YC over the BC, can we still use the market place at the BC? How long is the average walk from the YC to the market place at the BC? What about the bus stops? If you have valued the two resorts fairly equal other than bus stops, is the bus stop at the YC a big enough advantage over the BC to sway us into the YC?

Yes you can, it takes 5 mins or so, depending on where your room is.

YC really needs to get its own drink station of some type IMO. I thought they had one at one time, maybe I am mistaken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter