• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBWWS in Dec/Jan

mum2threemonsters

Mouseketeer
Hi

We have never actually seen this show in our 3 visits so are hoping to squeeze it in during this next NYE trip.

Is anyone aware of any reduced priced tickets between the 30th Nov - 5th Jan? I keep finding tickets up till Nov. Do they even do reduced priced tickets during the busy period?

Also I remember the offer of getting a free BBWWS ticket with an Annual Pass however again I saw a date somewhere saying this finished in Nov, can anyone confirm either way? I dont want to pay full price as the food isnt what we'd choose to eat but I would like some form of evening entertainment.

The new tickets will be up shortly for the season starting on the 8th of November.

There are cheap tickets all year round. You missed a flash sale that let you buy 30€ tickets for Dec/Jan

Should know soon also if from the 8th the AP advantage - 1 free ticket during your birthday month will be continued or not :)

Thanks Carrie!

You seem to know more than Disney (who I emailed twice and didnt reply)! What would these forums be without you?

Fingers crossed I can get something booked the kids have started to ask about why they have never seen it but the excuse of 'I dont like chicken on a bone' is wearing pretty thin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter