BBQ Eggs Benedict at WCC breakfast?

bonnenuit

WDW bound in May 09
I haven't seen any photos or read of anyone trying this breakfast dish at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Is there anyone who's had who can tell me what they thought of it? Liked it-disliked it? Any photos?

I read a review about a month or so back and the Diser's husband had ordered it and said it was wonderful

I'm not a fan of Eggs Benedict (don't like the Hollandaise sauce), but I did have some other Cowboy breakfast there which had scrambled eggs and barbecue sauce. That was really awesome. However, checking the latest menu on allears.net, I don't see the breakfast listed there that I'd previously had. Perhaps another casualty of menu simplification for the dining plans. :confused:

I had it there back in feb. instead of ham they use their briskit and the holandais sauce has a bbq/mustardy flavor to it. my boyfriend and i loved it and would def order again!!!

Thanks for the replies! Our last breakfast is at WCC on 5/27. I love eggs benedict and I love BBQ brisket so I think I'll give it a try. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter