BBB with 4 girls

2 princeses and a pirate

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys I have been watching the boards off and on for a while now. We are planning a big family trip for next August (15 people) and I am wondering what my best bet for getting BBB reservations are there are 4 girls that want to do it two are sisters and the other two are cousins. Any suggestions on what will work best and what the chances are of getting 4 of them in around the same time? Thanks

If reservations don't work keep trying for walk up at DTD. We had 3 little girls, called for an appointment and were told booked all week. We stopped by anyhow and were told no vacancies. Then not 1/2 hour later my daughter was still shopping in the area and they were able to take all 3 of them as walk ins

Call first thing at your 180 day mark, as soon as the phones open for the day.

I was actually late calling on my 180 day and I still got everything I wanted within 30-45 minutes of what I had planned for.

Since you have so many people going, you might find it easier to put others in charge of different aspects of the planning. Like have one person responsible for calling and making this reservation while someone else gets online for dining reservations (if you are making any) and a third person could call in for any dining reservations that have to be booked by phone (CRT, HDDMR, etc.)

Hi Guys I have been watching the boards off and on for a while now. We are planning a big family trip for next August (15 people) and I am wondering what my best bet for getting BBB reservations are there are 4 girls that want to do it two are sisters and the other two are cousins. Any suggestions on what will work best and what the chances are of getting 4 of them in around the same time? Thanks

All you need to do is call at 6am 180 days out. Decide beforehand if you want them at the Cinderella Castle or DTD location.

I agree with DisneyBabies - divide the responsibilities for your 180 days mark.

I booked at 180 day mark for 4 girls for this past July. 2 had a reservation time of 2:00 the other 2 had a reservation time of 2:15 all in MK location. All 4 girls loved it, they even were able to sit near each other.

Happy Planning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter