BBB Surprise for DD

CrispImage

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are travelling to the US in Jan from Australia and are spending most of our holiday at Disneyworld.

I have booked DD8 into BBB at Magic Kingdom and then we have lunch reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table.

I have only booked her in for a coach package as she doesn't cope well with nail polish and it seemed a lot of money for the costume.

She is a ballet dancer so having her hair and makeup done in failrly routine for her. She has plenty of costumes but l don't want to take any with me as we have to stick to airline baggage limits etc.

However l was wondering a few things
a) up to what size are the dresses at BBB
b) can you decide to buy them when you get there
c) is there somewhere l could order a costume from and have it delivered to where we are staying (Sheraton Vistana) as a surprise for DD.

Thanks for all of your advice - this whole WDW is a little overwhelming.

Kylie

I believe I have read on other threads that the princess dresses go up to size 14 for girls. They can be purchased there or you could try ordering from the Disney Store website (they do sell the dresses available at the park) and having it shipped to your hotel.
Hope this helps...I will be taking my DD5 there on Tuesday...yes we are leaving today and i should be sleeping right now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter