BBB questions

tinkabella627

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! It has been a LONG time since I have been here and I have been trying to find the answer to my questions but am having no luck, so forgive me if it has been answered already. My daughter is turning 3 this year and we are taking her to BBB. I don't want to do the castle package because I know she will want the costume off quickly due to discomfort. I was looking at the courtyard package with the tutu and tshirt. And here is where my questions come in...

I am not the biggest fan of the tutu or hairstyle offered. My 3 year old won't like that hair at all. I like the bun style. So... am I able to get the crown package and just buy the tutu and tshirt separately? Or will they do a different hairstyle than the one that comes with the courtyard.

If I CAN indeed buy the tutu/tshirt separately, are there other tutu options available?

TIA! :goodvibes

The courtyard package wasn't offered last time we went to BBB.

So, I will let you know our experience. We have been several times and have always gotten the Crown package. We could pick our own hairstyle and we just brought our own clothes. You can bring a special outfit purchased just for that. I've done both princess dresses and pettiskirts.

When we were there, you could purchase the dresses at the BBB ala carte. So, it may be the same with the tutu outfit.

The courtyard package wasn't offered last time we went to BBB.

So, I will let you know our experience. We have been several times and have always gotten the Crown package. We could pick our own hairstyle and we just brought our own clothes. You can bring a special outfit purchased just for that. I've done both princess dresses and pettiskirts.

When we were there, you could purchase the dresses at the BBB ala carte. So, it may be the same with the tutu outfit.

Thanks! I will have to see if I can find her a "special outfit" for that day just in case we don't see a tutu/tshirt buying option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter