BBB question

njsmama

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if the little rhinestone tiaras and Mickey barrettes are included in the price of the crown package or if it is separate?
Thanks!!

it is included but only if your little princess gets the bun style makeover i believe. however they do have it to buy if your daughter goes with a wilder hairstyles. i've also see them at asmovies gift shop and more recently at our disney store.

They sell them in most of the gift shops in the parks also.
If she likes the sparkle you may also want to go to your local Claire's and buy her a tiara. Make sure you buy a childs though, they have them for both children and adults and the adult ones can be pricey. I bought the children's one for my 14 and 23 yr old DD's and they wore them all over the parks.

np! hope she has fun with it....my little princess doesnt want to do it this trip...bummer for mom....lol

theres also i think 3 threads on the bbb with pics of the dresses etc in it. just do a search and they should come up. if i wasnt on my netbook and could navigate the tiny screen a bit better- i'd find the links for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter