• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB Pirates League

canadiancruisers

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I've booked my son and daughter for Pirates League on our January 5th cruise. We don't have any plans in port that day (Cozumel) with the exception of some shopping (want to hit the sport store for some soccer stuff and buy some vanilla). I see we dock early, so I'm hoping I can get off and do the shopping and be back in time for the kids' 1:00 appointments.

I was hoping for something later, but noting is available until very late (when we are in second seating). Have any of you got kids ready that early for pirate night? Did their makeup last? Alternatively, has anyone had success getting a later appointment once we board?

Thanks!

We cruised on the Fantasy last month and were able to book BBB for Pirates night when Onboard. We went to BBB shortly after boarding and we were able to secure a 4:00pm appointment for our daughter on Pirates night. It worked out great for us.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise!

We cruised on the Fantasy last month and were able to book BBB for Pirates night when Onboard. We went to BBB shortly after boarding and we were able to secure a 4:00pm appointment for our daughter on Pirates night. It worked out great for us.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise!

Do you know if they save reservations for those booking once on board? Sort of like they do for Palo and Remy?

In my opinion, I'd go for the earlier appt. we did bbb and pirates league in wdw and the kids still looked good late that night at dinner, and they had plenty of time to enjoy their costumes and makeup. It was very hard to get my daughter to wash her hair and change, she wanted it to last longer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter