BBB or CRT at DL?

avery619

Mouseketeer
Disneyland newbie. Looking for something similar to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Cinderella's Royal Table or some type of princess dining/interaction for 8 and 10 year old girls. Thanks for any tips!

Disneyland newbie. Looking for something similar to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Cinderella's Royal Table or some type of princess dining/interaction for 8 and 10 year old girls. Thanks for any tips!

This may be more of a mom question, but I'm brushed up on my Disney stuff;)...

DW and I took DD to DL when she was 5. There is a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in DL. It is at Disneyland Park in Sleeping beauty Castle. As for princess dining (I've never been to CRT, but I'm guessing there's princesses), you can book at Ariel's Grotto. This is in the other park, so maybe you can get the makeover and then park hop. We saw Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, and Snow White when we went. These are both still open and great. Have an amazing time and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

This may be more of a mom question, but I'm brushed up on my Disney stuff;)...

DW and I took DD to DL when she was 5. There is a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in DL. It is at Disneyland Park in Sleeping beauty Castle. As for princess dining (I've never been to CRT, but I'm guessing there's princesses), you can book at Ariel's Grotto. This is in the other park, so maybe you can get the makeover and then park hop. We saw Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, and Snow White when we went. These are both still open and great. Have an amazing time and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you! That is perferct. With the park hoppers it should would out great!

Yes we did BBB (make sure to call and make the appointment before the trip) in may and made AG ressies for that same day. DD was 3 1/2 at the time and loved every second. Give yourself about a 2 hour window between BBB and AG so you don't have to rush to get to AG after the makeovers are done. It's possible you might have time for a ride or two if the makeovers go quick or if you don't do the picture package.

We booked BBB for DD4 yesterday for in March at 10.10am and we managed to get a reservation for AG at 1pm I CANT WAIT :D
Im hoping to get lots of nice pictures with her in her princess dress. Are there any princesses in DCL or only in DL?

We booked BBB for DD4 yesterday for in March at 10.10am and we managed to get a reservation for AG at 1pm I CANT WAIT :D
Im hoping to get lots of nice pictures with her in her princess dress. Are there any princesses in DCL or only in DL?

I haven't seen princesses in DCA other than at AG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter