• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB make-up palettes

dispooka

Earning My Ears
My daughter loves the make-up palettes from BBB, that they use on the girls and give them to take home. She isn't interested in doing a makeover on our next trip, but would like more of the palettes. Does anyone know if you can just buy them?

I did a little checking, Sephora used to carry these, but they are no longer on their site.

There are palettes on ebay and amazon, depending on the size you want, they can be pretty expensive. You would think these would be somewhere in the parks, or you may be able to just call BBB and see if they would sell you one.

They also have some of the makeup here

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s..._Shopping&Ntt=makeup&D=makeup&Dr=pPublished:1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter