BBB Hairstyle question

LadyJayne2

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We are going to Disney in a couple of months and have reservations at the BBB in Disney Springs. I am getting the crown package for my 3yo daughter abd I was wondering if the crown comes with the princess hairstyle or is something you need to add? TIA!

Thank you very much! I had spotted that thread and skimmed it but wasn't sure the information was still current :)

I haven't called to confirm yet but I believe you get a small tiara as part of the "Fairytale Princess" hairstyle. That's good enough for me :)

If you select the hairstyle that is a bun, it comes with a small tiara. To get the larger one you need to either get the castle package, or purchase separately.

My girls got the castle package and we just brought the larger tiaras with us and used the small ones in their hair, since in my opinion, they look a lot nicer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter