• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB Dresses 2011

Thanks for tracking all those pictures down. I've been busy with other things and haven't had time to keep looking.

That is definitely the Cinderella dress and accessories that they had at BBB in December, but the picture does not do the dress justice as you can't really see the details. In fact, I didn't think it was it from the picture, so I went and looked at DD's dress. We have had I don't know how many Cinderella dresses from the Disney store since DD was 2, and this one is really probably the best in terms of fabric weight and quality. One thing to note if your kid is a perfectionist is that there is also a big bow on the back of it which you can't see in the picture, which 3 months later my DD (then 4 now 5) still complains about every time she wears the dress because "Cinderella didn't have bow on the back of her dress in the movie!":rotfl: They also have an Ariel ballgown that I don't see a picture of here.

The costumes in the parks are a far better quality than most of the costumes in the stores. the stock photos do not do them justice at all. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of the new dresses available when I was there in dec so I haven't been able to update the front page of the bbb thread. the deluxe dresses at the disney store are a comparable quality to the park costumes but the basics tend to fall short but the main thing is a preference of style.

I have to say that the Tiana dress is beautiful! We were there in November and the quality and overall appearance of this one is stunning! I tried to convince DD she "needed" it - LOL!!

I have to say that the Tiana dress is beautiful! We were there in November and the quality and overall appearance of this one is stunning! I tried to convince DD she "needed" it - LOL!!

it is I think the new tink dress is too. I also love that now they offer the costume style skirts which is great for my youngest dd who is disabled. I bought the princess tiana for her and love it and love the big magnolia that they put on it.

Does anyone know if all the dresses have tafetta/netting underneath? The look really pretty poofed out with it, but my dd can't take it .... "it itches!"

We just bought the white Cinderella dress (the wedding dress) at the Disney store here in KY and it is really something. I'm hoping BBB will be able to accessorize for it at her appointment because I've only seen pictures of girls in the blue Cindy dress so far. What do you guys think?

Does anyone know if they still have the Light Green Ariel Ball Gown. Of course that is the only dress my DD wants and now I can not find it anywhere.

TIA:wizard:

Does anyone know if they still have the Light Green Ariel Ball Gown. Of course that is the only dress my DD wants and now I can not find it anywhere.

They definitely had the light green Ariel ball gown in early February when we went. When I was there they didn't have the Ariel with fins or the Rapunzel pictured above.

Respectfully, I have to disagree about the quality of the dresses. In our party we bought the green Ariel ball gown and the Cinderella ball gown (including shoes etc ...) and they were excellent quality. They've both been washed repeatedly and are still beautiful. We have tons of princess dresses and these are definitely well made.

My youngest just did BBB at MK in the light green Ariel dress. She loves it!

Is it just me, or does Snow White look really Photoshopped here? Look how big her head is compared to the size of her body and feet...

Snow White
Snow_White_2011.jpg

I bought a Rapunzel dress at the Disney store last weekend and it's nicer than the one posted above. Pouffier and glitter on the skirt. The whole thing looks very different. I don't know which is available in the parks.

My youngest just did BBB at MK in the light green Ariel dress. She loves it!

Was the Rapunzel dress there when your daughter did BBB??? My 8 year old is OBSESSED and that's who she is currently idolizing, but I wasn't sure if I should pick up one from Ebay before we go or wait until we are down there.

TIA!!!!

Was the Rapunzel dress there when your daughter did BBB??? My 8 year old is OBSESSED and that's who she is currently idolizing, but I wasn't sure if I should pick up one from Ebay before we go or wait until we are down there.

TIA!!!!

I'd love to know this as well about the Rapunzel one! Also the Ariel wedding gown is it still around? We're in costume hunt mode... to wait or find it pre-trip :) Thanks!!!

Are the dresses at BBB still crazy expensive? When we went in Feb 07 I planned to buy a dress there, not knowing that they were like $85!! It's a beautiful dress, but still....

Was wondering if doing BBB is worth it? We did not have this in our budget but DD 5yr has mentioned wanting it done. I know she would love it but is it worth that much money? We are surprising our two DD with a trip in June.

We just bought the white Cinderella dress (the wedding dress) at the Disney store here in KY and it is really something. I'm hoping BBB will be able to accessorize for it at her appointment because I've only seen pictures of girls in the blue Cindy dress so far. What do you guys think?

We bought the same dress for our upcoming trip! We are going to the BBB on DD 5th birthday and are bringing the dress, then dinner in the castle. I can let you know what they have to go with the dress!

I'm just curious if the dresses all only go mid calf or if you can get them to go to the floor. My dd is 3 but still wears 2T clothes. I want her to have a ball gown look with a dress that goes to the floor and a petticoat underneath. My problem is, I dont know if I want to buy her a dress here and have her want one of those there when she sees them.

Looking for some advice. DD and I have lunch at CRT after her BBB appt and then would like to stay in the park for awhile and do some attractions and shopping. This will be our 2nd MK day and I'm planning on it being a nice, relaxing mommy/daughter day while DH and DS do some stuff over at Epcot.

My dilemma is whether to let DD do the full package at BBB. We had originally planned for her to wear a pretty summer dress or skirt outfit but she really has her heart set on getting a princess dress and wants to pick out one there - she wants the full princess: treatment.:goodvibes Any suggestions on which dress is the most comfy? And do they have a Rapunzel dress at all now? I think that would be DD's first choice, comfort issues aside. TIA.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter