BBB Dresses 2011

Snowhite576

Earning My Ears
Hi!
Our trip is coming up soon. We have our daughter sheduled for BBB on her
5th birthday! Does anybody have updated pictures of the dresses available at BBB? I've searched and all I keep finding our pictures from a couple of years ago.

Thanks

If someone doesn't have updated pictures I am going this weekend and will take some for you! I LOVE BBB and thinking about doing it for my daughter this year, although not this trip.

We were just there in December. I don't know how often they change the dresses, but if you go to the Disney Store website and search for princess costumes, the ones that say "Disney Parks Authentic...." were the same ones they had available when we were there. Have fun there -- our daughter loved it!

We were there last week. Although we didn't do BBB (DD is still too young), I did notice the dresses throughout the parks. I was disappointed in the quality. The Belle dress in particular is what I noticed. I saw a lot of them around the park (maybe a bunch of families brought them from home? - that's what I'm hoping). They were less poofy than DD's (which we bought at WDW in Sept). It also had pink roses on it. It just didn't look like Belle. I also remember seeing a lot of glitter on the Cinderella dresses. That could possibly be dresses from home that just did a smaller package at BBB. I was really only paying close attention to the Belle dress since that's my DD's favorite.

Did we get any updated pics yet? We are going in May, and are trying to decide whether to wait and get the Belle Dress there, or get it while at home? Have heard not so good things about them!

Okay, after much much searching, I am 95% sure that these are the current dresses. I was able to track them all down to the Disney Store site. The ones that don't come up currently on their site, are sold out. But I was able to do some google searches that brought them up on Disney Store, but were sold out. I think I have them all!

We have not been to Disney yet, and are planning to go in May. So, if there is anyone out there that can confirm these are/aren't the current dresses, please let us know!

Here goes!

Cinderella
Cinderella_2011.jpg

I'm so happy that I bought DD the limited Edition Belle dress now! She might not be able to wear it till she is 4 but it seems like a waste of money to get all done up at BBB and then put one of those dresses on. Even with their photograper you can see that it's cheaply made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter