• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB cool dude won't come out!

We crew cut his hair and you can still see a mickey on the back of his head

Oh well we won't be visiting the BBB for him again.

Emailed Disney and yet to get a repsonse. They do say it can take up to 12 days.

maybe i can get my son to shave his head this way and really upset his mom.

Thanks for the idea!!!! :thumbsup2

All I can say is I am sorry for your son's hair and hope he is not too upset about it.... and also a HUGE :worship: Thank you for the warning about the color!!!!!!!!!!

We have a BBB appt 3/22 for our blondies (DD3 and DS5) and I am SO glad to know about this color problem now.

Thanks so much and if I had any different or better advice I would give it to you - I owe you!

Sydnerella's Mama :flower3:

We have an Appt at BBB on 3/22 too! See ya there!! :thumbsup2

Have you been using conditioner on his hair? My son (purposely) had his hair dyed blue last year at a salon and they told me not to use conditioner on his hair because the color would fade faster. Just reversing that logic, I'd guess conditioning it well and often might help your situation. Although, in my son's case, he got his blue just before going to Disney and a week in the June Floridian sun with daily water park trips pretty much obliterated all trace of hair dye.

I have to say MONTHS after BBB the first time DD was there (March) I was still finding glitter on her head. I scrubbed and scrubbed her head everytime I washed it and it JUST wouldn't all come off.

It didn't stop me from doing it again though!

I have to say MONTHS after BBB the first time DD was there (March) I was still finding glitter on her head. I scrubbed and scrubbed her head everytime I washed it and it JUST wouldn't all come off.

It didn't stop me from doing it again though!

The gift that keeps on giving! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter