BBB coming to one of the new Cruise ships!

Awesome! I was planning to take my DD to the one at WDW anyway. I can't imagine they will be using glitter. Can you picture what the pool will look like lol?

Thats a scary thought! But isn't the dusting customary for the Fairy Godmother to do? It adds that "sparkle" and magic to every BBB visit...

We just have to pray that its not in a public area or at least in a place on the ship that I can avoid with my DD!

What a great idea and my girls will be so excited! It really is a great venue for it and the PL with Pirate's Night and all...are you kidding? Great idea!

Nothing at all has been mentioned of DCL actually doing PL on the ships...but it would be a good idea. I just didn't want anyone thinking that they are going to be doing it onboard because we have not heard that at all....just my hope!!!

MJ

Nothing at all has been mentioned of DCL actually doing PL on the ships...but it would be a good idea. I just didn't want anyone thinking that they are going to be doing it onboard because we have not heard that at all....just my hope!!!

MJ

Maybe it is one of the many surprises in-store for us?

Hold on everyone....I just got the scoop on BBB. They are NOT doing a BBB on the Dream, but they are putting one on the Fantasy.

There may be a BBB-type temporary location set up on the Magic on port days for the Med cruises coming up this year (not sure about the Baltics cruises). If they do offer it on those sailings they will be utilizing the onboard merchandise CM's.

There may be a BBB-type temporary location set up on the Magic on port days for the Med cruises coming up this year (not sure about the Baltics cruises). If they do offer it on those sailings they will be utilizing the onboard merchandise CM's.

In our Magic sailing in December, there was one night where a CM stood outside of the gift shop and dusted the kids with the glitter wand as they walked by, in the same way as they do at BBB. So I guess you could count that as a low tech BBB solution without the hair and makeup!

I actually had to photoshop out the glitter from my son's face since we had pictures taken after the dusting and they made strange sparkle spots on his face!

It literally took me weeks to get all the glitter out of my dd hair from just visiting the princess store next to the castle. I thought it was cute how the CM said a little rhyme and waved the wand over the little girls head. Little did I know that a bucket of glitter was going to be dumped on her head.

As for BBB - I'd never do it in the park but I don't know if I could resist on the ship. I think they'd be crazy to miss this money making opportunity as well as providing something for the "tweens/teens" who aren't old enough to go to the spa.

It's funny. I'm the least girly woman imaginable, but I love dressing my daughter in pink and bows and dresses, and I CANNOT WAIT until our Dream cruise as she'll be old enough to go to the BBB. Hee!

Hold on everyone....I just got the scoop on BBB. They are NOT doing a BBB on the Dream, but they are putting one on the Fantasy.

You might be absolutely right! When our FG said the new cruise ship, I assumed the Dream because the Fantasy dates just seem so far away. Although I did say "the Dream" and she said yes. Mmm well I don't want to mislead anyone so I think I'll go ahead and update the title of this thread to BBB coming to one of the new Cruise ships....

You might be absolutely right! When our FG said the new cruise ship, I assumed the Dream because the Fantasy dates just seem so far away. Although I did say "the Dream" and she said yes. Mmm well I don't want to mislead anyone so I think I'll go ahead and update the title of this thread to BBB coming to one of the new Cruise ships....

Thanks for updating the title.
My friend that found out the info has been talking to her former managers at BBB at WDW about being able to work on the Fantasy.

Thanks for updating the title.
My friend that found out the info has been talking to her former managers at BBB at WDW about being able to work on the Fantasy.
Maybe it will just take longer to be on both ships, but given that they're sister ships like Magic/Wonder, I can't imagine it being on one ship and not the other.

My girls loved the braids on the last trip... hmm... wonder if they will do them there or separate. My dd is planning on getting the braids as she will be doing first communion a couple weeks after the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter